if you’re about to die, might as well try.
he puts his hands up like he’s pleading and catches the guy completely off guard. i mean. he’s got a gun. guy’s on his knees. he feels totally safe and in control of the situation. then the guys hands are right next to the gun and he surprises him and immediately tilts the weapon up and away from him and yanks the arm down while thrusting his legs forward to kneecap the guy and manages to wrench the gun away
so shit now the second guy is on the ground with probably a broken knee and no gun and the first guy has the weapon and is fucking free and clear remember this me you need to remember this
Tumblr is so educational
important harajuku fashion
i love how like
english-speaking people wear east-asian words on their clothes because they can’t read it naturally and it “looks cool”
and east-asian people do the Same Exact Thing with English words
it’s so great
calling one of your teachers mom is bad but imagine calling one daddy
so my roommate often talks in his sleep
normally it’s just things in spanish, or gibberish, or fragments of sentences
but tonight his true colors came out and i hear him say excitedly
"Yeah guys, and now it’s time to Bedazzle everything.”
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and two water masters (Pakku and Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" Special Screening in New York, November 20th
if youre not part of the supernatural fandom you might want to reevaluate your life choices
Is this… is this supernatural harlem shake?
That’s Osric in the bodybag, if you were wondering.
and it was hIS DAY OFF BUT HE WANTED TO BE IN IT SO HE DROVE LIKE AN HOUR ON HIS FUCKING DAY OFF TO BE IN A BODY BAG ON THE GROUND I LOVE HIM
So I was at a thrift store and I see this little cat lamp.
I was like “Aye yo, no homo, but ya’ll are fuckin’ adorable.”
So I bought the lil’ guy and took him home to plug him in.
Then I was like “No.”